We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Our Global Business Development team is looking to hire a hungry, driven business development professional to drive pipeline of our Unit4 software solutions, focusing on the Nordic region.
What will you do:
- Accelerating value and delivering client sales transformation by building quality, reliable sales pipeline, bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking
- Developing an account strategy, engaging multiple stakeholders by working in partnership with the client to increase win rates & size of deals closed within prospect opportunities
- Developing a deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven
- Proactively working with the client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understanding the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions
- Acts as a go-to person / advisor for the Account Managers when they are looking for input on how to win an opportunity
- Ensuring efficient and effective recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You will speak fluent English and French
- Prior business development / lead generation experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You easily connect and talk over the phone with decision makers
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the Sales process
- You like to work together and learn a lot from an experienced colleague who will guide you
- You love to work on your own next to feeling proud to be part of a team and achieving success together
The opportunity to work within a global organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful and the backing of a leadership team that is committed to investing in your personal and professional development.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!