Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
This position is responsible for working across applications and services within Unit4 ServiceNow platform to develop new functionality and innovative solutions to address product owner and project stakeholder requirements.
The consultant will work closely with the platform architect/TechLead, platform team, process owners, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Security to ensure technical designs and development address requirements in the most effective and secure manner for the overall ServiceNow platform. The Consultant will be required to consider the current needs and architecture of the environment while reviewing future enhancement roadmaps and assessing core platform and/or application changes driven by version upgrades.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, configures, and customizes (when appropriate) ServiceNow applications and services to deliver new functionality and capabilities
- Works with business process owners in shaping/refining the requirements that aligns with overall strategy and product roadmap
- Assists with second level incident resolution, problem root cause analysis, and post change validation
- Provides on-call support when critical production issues occur
- Assists the platform team in estimating release level of effort
- Follows and improves architecture, design, technical documentation, and coding standards
- Participates in and works with platform team to ensure proper quality assurance is completed related to unit, system integration, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for reviewing, validating, and remediating all version and patch upgrades associated with assigned application and services
- Develops with an eye towards automation
- Designs, develops, and configures workflows, flows, forms, scripts, ACL’s, data transformation, policies, rules, scheduled jobs, and all other underlying logic using Agile methodologies
- Gain knowledge of any development work completed by external implementation partners prior their implementation
The position is in Jakarta and mostly carried out from 1.30 PM - 10.00 PM WIB to serve users in European time zone. The candidate might also need to work in shifts and in stand-by where applicable. After an initial induction period in the office, you may choose to work largely from home.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical foundation and knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development approaches
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies related directly or indirectly to the ServiceNow platform
- Development skills in scripting, business rules, data imports, ACL’s, data policies, UI policies, data import and transformation, logging, error remediation, data encryption, flow designer (including Integration Hub spokes), notifications, SLA’s, metrics, database views, assessments, forms, workflow, and language translations
- Knowledge of database design schemas and data modeling including ServiceNow’s Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
- Strong business acumen
- Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues
- Weighs alternatives and considers service, business and financial implications of decisions
- Flexibility to adjust development activities in support of the business needs
- Removes barrier to change
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Certified ServiceNow Developer preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification recommended
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow Application Suite covering ITSM & ITOM areas
- Experience with Customer Service Management, HRSD and scoped applications
- Solid experience with conflict resolution
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!