Unit4 is a cloud leader in people-based ERP. We’ve specialized in software for service organizations since the early 1980s. Today, our technology is central to the organizations we serve – it delivers a completely new people experience, enabling our customers to engage their people efficiently and productively so they can spend more time on meaningful work. Using the latest AI, machine learning and digital technologies, our customers can make more sense of business-critical data than ever before.
What drives us is simple: enabling our customers to engage their people and deliver a new people experience, through technology that creates smarter, more connected organizations.
As a Functional Cloud Migration Consultant, you are responsible for the successful upgrade and migration of our clients from their on-premises Unit4 solutions to our Unit4 SaaS solutions.
You will be part of the Cloud Migration Team in Unit4’s Customer Success division. This ambitious team is rapidly growing to deliver the best SaaS transition experience for its existing customers. You will be a key player in the build-up of this strategic initiative to get our customers from on-premises solutions and old versions into Unit4 Cloud. We want our customers to reap the full value of our innovative solutions Unit4 is bringing to market.
As a member of the Cloud Migration Team you will:
- Maintain a strong relationship with the project team to ensure collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Identifying training needs opportunities in the team
- Mentoring junior consultants and support other consultants as required
- Be a role model, recognize colleagues’ strengths and provide them with ongoing feedback
- You will be the functional lead on our engagements with customers
- Engage in project onboarding for the wider project team
- Achieve quality Unit4 ERP and/or Unit4 Financials customer solutions/migrations that will meet strategic objectives focusing on reducing complexity and costs. In this process we expect you to follow the scope promote standard and fast time to value.
- Deliver the approved customer solution utilizing templates as applicable.
- Demonstrate leadership and be a trusted advisor to our customers bringing your experience of cloud industry good practice
- You will need to provide a professional, efficient, and effective support service to Unit4 customers in the resolution issues during test and go live and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customers migrating into Unit4 Cloud.
- Ability to conduct customer workshops on functionality and provide knowledge transfer
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues
- To identify activities out of scope and to raise these with the Project Manager
- Lead the delivery teams to ensure projects meet design, schedule, and budget as set out in the project plan.
- Set up governance for the deployments working closely with project managers, consultants and partners
Post go-live & existing customer engagements
- Work with account- and customer success managers post go live, supporting customers realizing business case benefits and identifying new business opportunities
- Reactive support to customer issues and proactive support identifying long term solutions
- Engagement in planning and delivery of cloud migrations to existing customers across Unit4 ERP and/or Unit4 Financials
Product enhancements and new technologies
- Stay relevant on new technologies, legislations and good practice, sharing this knowledge both internally and externally
- Use your expertise to identify improvements to models and functionality
- Maintain strong relationships and engage with internal stakeholders regarding the future direction of both Unit4 software and our implementation methodology
Cloud Migration Team is strong and close team build on diverse, experienced, and driven individuals that work with and for each other in the pursuit of customer success. Together, we invest in long-term customer relations. We work together with local market-oriented teams that serve (local) government, not for profit and professional services organizations.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Unit4 ERP and/or Unit4 Financials is essential
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful cloud migrations
- Functional expertise in more than one core areas Finance, Procurement, Logistics, HR and Payroll, Projects
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience of working with Unit4 Professional Services and relevant delivery methodology
- A broad understanding of the capabilities of software and business solutions
- A broad understanding and experience of delivering technology enabled change
- Strong business analysis skills, actively anticipating customer requirements and needs
- You are business and customer oriented
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
- You are self-motivated and proactive.
- You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues and customers.
- We have clients all over Europe, which makes fluency in an additional language either Dutch, German, Swedish and/or French important and therefor having one or more of these additional language skills would be a plus.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!