We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will be working closely with R&D teams in making a set of microservices operational.
- You will be responsible for performance, security, monitoring of Unit4 services
- You will be working on configuring, releasing and fine tuning of the software
- You will be providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and cost vs benefits
- You will be building automated pipelines through the use Azure DevOps services
- You will be working with Customer Support team in customer issues analysis, prioritization and resolution
- Functional knowledge of the Azure portal
- Good knowledge of the Azure App Services
- Good knowledge of IT security principles
- Good understanding of Networking and Infrastructure (Azure)
- Knowledge of ARM templates (JSON files)
- Practical knowledge of Azure Release Pipelines
- Good understanding of the CI/CD process
- PowerShell scripting capabilities
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- quick learning skills and goal-oriented attitude
- ability to work with little or no supervision
- PowerShell advanced scripting
- Functional knowledge of Azure DevOps platform
- Azure Kubernetes services
- Azure Service Fabric
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
- Unlimited paid holidays
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!