We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Fantastic opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join Unit4 GS4U Finance Team at a pivot point in the company’s history. Unit4 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking for the opportunity to fast-track their career development in a dynamic private equity backed organization.
What you will do:
· Forecasting & Budgeting – assist business in creating accurate and timely forecasts & budgets
· Reporting – develop KPIs and reports that provide management with timely, accurate and insightful information. Ensure variances to budgets and forecasts are identified and explained.
· Analysis – aggregation of many data sources into a cohesive and easily digestible story
· Own various projects that will contribute to increasing the company’s revenue and present findings to senior management.
· Educated to degree level in a Finance or Business -related discipline, or an MBA
· Preferably Big 4 / consulting firm background
· Strong system and Excel skills
· Experience in a fast-paced international organization
· Personal attributes
· Values accuracy and attention to detail
· Strength of character to enforce financial disciplines – does the right thing
· Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
· Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
· A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility
· Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job.
· Independent and collaborative
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!