We’re a fast-paced, growth, cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market, people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to rewrite the ERP software industry.
We are transforming work into a more meaningful and inspiring experience for people, through software that’s self-driving, adaptive and intuitive; intelligently automating administrative tasks and providing easy access to the answers people need.
Our cloud-based enterprise software - ERP, HCM, FP&A - all arise from a simple premise: empower people and give them a better experience so they can spend time on the meaningful, high value work they want to do.
We are looking for a Quantitative UX Research Lead to play a critical role on help us measure user experiences on a global scale for the entire Unit suites of products.
The right candidates will be an excellent communicator, curious about the relationship between technology and society, comfortable in a fast-moving organisation, excited to collaborate, and passionate about understanding and helping millions of employees worldwide to be successful in their jobs.
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify research topics.
- Define and consolidate quantitative research to provide insights on measurement strategy and survey usage.
- Define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with UX Designers, Qualitative Researchers, Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Managers.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of quantitative methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science.
- Write, design, and distribute surveys, interpret response effects and navigate factors influencing response rates.
- Conduct empirical research to understand user behavior and extract meaningful patterns from large data sets.
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions.
- Generate insights that shape long-term product strategy.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders across different functions in the organization.
- Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts. Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Mentor other researchers, and help maintain our team's high standard of work.
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology or a related field.
- 8 years of relevant work experience within User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research setting, and/or product research and development.
- Experience with practical application of research skills in a business setting.
- Experience developing tracking surveys.
- Experience querying large behavioural datasets.
- Excellent command of research questions within a given domain, and of technical tools for the analysis of data within that field.
- Proficient in English at a business level; other languages are a plus.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Reading, United Kingdom
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!