Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
- You will be part of a team who collaborates between the customer and Unit4 Cloud team to deliver on SaaS solutions based on customer technical needs and requirements
- Develop documentation such as technical requirements and detailed analysis documentation
- Build and design custom reports for customers using Unit4 software product reporting toolset
- Develop import and export processes using Unit4 software product toolset
- Technical consulting/support on the integration tools available within Unit4 software products
- Provide guidance to customers on their needs and technical requirements
- Performance analysis and provide optimization support
- Perform portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Provide software installation, upgrade and training for Unit4 on-premise customers
- Perform technology build, test and deployment activities as required
- Deliver a high level of commitment to client success and provide timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations
- Troubleshoot and resolve challenging customer environment problems
- Experience with reporting tools and interrogating relational databases
- Bachelors degree or certificate in Computer Science or technical study or significant relevant experience implementing Enterprise level software
- Experience with SaaS and cloud-based solutions
- In-depth knowledge of MS SQL Server DBMS experience and strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of API development and web services technologies (SOAP, RESTful, JSON)
- Experience with Windows Server Operating System
- Experience developing and delivering technical training
- Strong consulting skills, with demonstrated experience in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to independently organize and manage work without the need for micro-managing. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!