Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is seeking a Campaign Specialist who will focus on the planning, creation, and execution of global marketing campaigns targeting the existing Unit4 customer base. It’s important that all campaigns contribute to an excellent customer experience and provide a great customer journey. This role focuses on cross-sales campaigns to Finance, Procurement, IT and HR audiences, as well as on our SaaS solutions and the journey to cloud. The primary objective with this role is to design and manage global customer campaigns end-to-end, with high quality, and with relevant content. This role will work closely with our global marketing teams, such as the global existing business marketing team, the global demand center, our ABM Centre of Excellence, and the global communication team, the events team, as well as the regional field marketing teams. This role reports into the Global Marketing Director Existing Business.
Apart from the responsibilities and requirements outlined below, we are looking forward to welcoming a colleague with a lot of energy, who is passionate about customer success, and who loves to work as part of a high performing, collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Project manage multiple global campaigns together with global teams and regions, both on a strategic and operational level.
- Coordinate campaign content creation, such as factsheets, videos, whitepapers, landing pages and email nurtures.
- Work with various business stakeholders and solution experts across the business on campaign structure and content creation definitions.
- Work with global and regional marketing teams on campaign localizations and execution.
- Build up and execute on webinars for our existing customer base, as well as supporting global customer events as needed.
- Support customer communication and content, such as newsletters, customer community articles, blogs and other emails.
- Track, monitor and report on progress toward quarterly and annual goals, and continuously analyze campaign performance for campaign optimization and gap analysis.
- Oversee database of existing customer accounts and the key roles within them, including augmenting and expanding contact and account data.
- Communicate key programs and assets to internal stakeholders as requested, across multiple departments.
- Getting things done.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of campaign management, ideally in a B2B cloud software company.
- Previous sales, demand generation, or customer success experience in a B2B cloud software company is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably within marketing or similar.
- A great storyteller who understands messaging across multiple phases of the customer journey.
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics, and B2B pipeline processes.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics for campaign enhancements.
- Strong end-to-end campaign experience required, especially related to digital campaigns.
- Strong project management skills, and experience of project management tools.
- Experience in field marketing roles is a plus.
- Experience of ERP, HR, Procurement and Finance solution B2B marketing is highly beneficial.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics is beneficial.
- Strong writing skills in English is required, any other European language skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly structured, process-oriented, and organized way of working is required.
- Team player who can effectively collaborate across borders and cultures.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!