Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
The Global ISV Partner Director is the owner of ISV partner relationships that address local or vertical requirements and fall into one of three categories; solutions that are:
1. Embed solutions into the Unit4 offerings (OEM)
2. Extend Unit4’s capabilities (Unit4 resell)
3. Extend Unit4’s capabilities through coselling with partners
As a Global ISV Partner Director you will be responsible to:
- Maintain and foster relationships with existing ISV partners to ensure the best experience for our partners and both external and internal customers
- Maintain a deep understanding of each partner's products, systems and capabilities
- Successfully launch new partnerships internally working across various departments throughout the organization including product management, cloud operations, R&D, Finance, sales, etc.
- Track and resolve business issues with our partners
- Maintain a reliable communication mechanism with sales and product management departments to ensure efforts are in line with objectives.
- Manage, onboard, and govern Unit4 ISV, OEM, resell and cosell partners globally
- Work with Unit4 internal teams to onboard new ISVs – pricing, sales enablement, marketing
- Experience in building a strong network of ISV partners to enhance sales and customer experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working with product and innovations partners in the SaaS ERP/Finance/Procurement space (desirable)
- Broad understanding of UNIT4 market sectors and verticals (desirable)
- Demonstrated partner management and leadership skills
- Experience working with multiple partners and be comfortable in an entrepreneurial type of environment
- Strong communicator, very analytical, and able to understand complex technology concepts
- High energy team player - brings innovative ideas to the team and champions best practices
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability
- General partner management
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!