Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a Senior Wintel & AD Azure Cloud Engineer you are responsible for designing, deploying and managing the lifecycle of cloud infrastructure and services and ensure that they are secure, healthy, efficient and scalable. As such you are also responsible to maintain and support our physical and virtual network infrastructure.
The position is in Jakarta and mostly carried out between 12.00 PM - 10.00 PM WIB to serve infrastructure in European time zone. The candidate should be open to work in shifts and in stand-by where applicable. After an initial induction period in the office, you may choose to work
largely from home.
What you will do
- Designing and deploying Azure Wintel & AD solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Managing IaaS and PaaS cloud resources in Microsoft Azure using the Systems Management platform, and Security Management Tools to ensure that they are functioning properly and efficiently and meet business needs.
- Managing and maintaining the (Azure) Active Directory infrastructure, including domains, forest, and replication.
- Managing Group Policies by creating, managing and enforcing GPO’s to control and configure a.o. Windows based system.
- Managing DNS, DHCP and certificate services.
- Develop and maintain standards based on leading practices to monitor operational and performance statistics for systems.
- Develop and maintain standards and processes based on leading practices for patch / update deployments.
- Collaborate with various teams across the globe to ensure MS components are optimized for performance and security to meet their business needs and requirements
- Configure and install various physical and virtual network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Maintain WAN, LAN and wireless networks including upgrades, service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
Who are you
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and 3 + years’ experience working with Azure services/ technologies (like virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, Azure Active Directory, Virtual networks etc.) and having deep technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment in private and Azure cloud, Azure networking, connectivity storage, being familiar with VM-Ware and virtualization.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Windows systems engineering, automation, and management.
- Experience in automating Windows systems with PowerShell or other related methods.
- Experience supporting Windows systems in a multi-platform environment (OSX, Linux, iOS, and Android clients).
- Additional Skills/ Experience: Hyper-V/ VMWare, Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Operations Management Suite/Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure SQL Server, MySQL, Azure Automation
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Be flexible for work which requires to be done outside of office hours and weekend on-call supports.
- Having a Microsoft Certificates like
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals - AZ-900
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate- AZ-104
Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate - AZ-700
Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure - AZ-800
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!