Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
This position is responsible for working across applications and services within Unit4 ServiceNow platform to develop new functionality and innovative solutions to address product owner and project stakeholder requirements while focused on maintaining acceptable technical debt.
The TechLead will work closely with the Business Stakeholders, platform team, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Security to ensure technical designs and development address requirements in the most effective and secure manner for the overall ServiceNow platform. The TechLead will be required to consider the current needs and architecture of the environment while reviewing future enhancement roadmaps and assessing core platform and/or application changes driven by version upgrades.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, configures, and customizes (when appropriate) ServiceNow applications and services to deliver new functionality and capabilities
- Assists the platform team with second level incident resolution, problem root cause analysis, and post change validation
- Provides on-call support when critical production issues occur
- Assists the platform team in estimating release level of effort
- Provides mentoring and guidance to platform administrators and developers
- Takes ownership of complex business and technical requirements and works them to completion
- Follows and improves architecture, design, technical documentation, and coding standards
- Participates in and works with platform team to ensure proper quality assurance is completed related to unit, system integration, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for reviewing, validating, and remediating all version and patch upgrades
- Develops with an eye towards automation
- Designs, develops, and configures workflows, flows, forms, scripts, ACL’s, data transformation, policies, rules, scheduled jobs, and all other underlying logic using Agile methodologies
The position is in Jakarta and mostly carried out from 1.30 PM - 10.00 PM WIB to serve users in European time zone. The candidate might also need to work in shifts and in stand-by where applicable. After an initial induction period in the office, you may choose to work largely from home.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical foundation and knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development approaches
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies related directly or indirectly to the ServiceNow platform
- Development skills in scripting, business rules, data imports, ACL’s, data policies, UI policies, data import and transformation, logging, error remediation, data encryption, flow designer (including Integration Hub spokes), notifications, SLA’s, metrics, database views, assessments, forms, workflow, and language translations
- Knowledge of database design schemas and data modeling including ServiceNow’s Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and build effective relationships/partnership.
- Ability to deliver results via influencing IT leadership by articulating facts regarding planning and execution/delivery that result in improved outcomes
- Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues
- Weighs alternatives and considers service, business and financial implications of decisions
- Flexibility to adjust development activities in support of the business needs
- Removes barrier to change
· Accomplishes results through influencing other team members and/or leaders
· Acts as an advisor to others
· Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to less experienced team members
- Work is guided by long-term objectives
- Translates business plans into objectives for the ServiceNow portfolio
- May influence and/or develop broad programs and initiatives
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Certified ServiceNow Developer preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification recommended
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow Application Suite covering ITSM & ITOM areas
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!