We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Solution Designer, you will be responsible for the design, build and test of Unit4 ERP Industry Models. You will participate in the scope of the Industry Models solutions, support the Localizations build and test into the Industry Models. You will deliver Industry Models solutions to help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You participate in scoping sessions for each of the Industry Models with the Solution Managers and relevant stakeholders.
- You provide design for backlog items, to improve the Industry Models maximizing the Unit4 ERP functionality.
- You build and test Unit4 ERP modules to achieve the defined scope for each of the Industry Models.
- You ensure enough information and guidelines allowing the creation of implementation documentation.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality and tecnology within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge within your area of expertise.
- You are currently working as a Consultant implementing Business Software solutions.
- You have a good understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and helping organizations work smarter and more efficiently, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in English.
- Knowledge in SQL or any programming language is a plus
- A good knowledge of German or Dutch or Frech is an asset
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a truly game-changing world-class next-gen solution in ERPx, built specifically for mid-market people-centric organisations
- Great career opportunities, earning potential and a range of market-leading benefits
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!