We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you will do:
Our FP&A revenue team is key to driving success in our go-to-market strategy. It guides company decisions to help accelerate growth by identifying expansion opportunities and ensuring that we are delivering on our long-term strategy.
The FP&A Analyst role is a best in-class development opportunity at a fast-growing SaaS business. The role will be based in Lisbon and will report to the ‘Senior FP&A Manager – Revenue’.
- Perform analysis over the most critical part of any SaaS business: recurring revenue. In particular, you will:
- Understand month-on-month growth driven by new bookings, price increases and cancellations
- Identify and explain variances to budgets and forecasts
- Examine new booking performance across revenue streams, products and sales type
- Ensure price increases are being processed in line with contractual expectations
- Analyse the main drivers behind any customer cancellations
- Track performance against KPIs including annual recurring revenue, committed annual recurring revenue, net revenue retention, gross revenue retention and logo churn
- Support our businesses with financial insights; identifying and developing key performance indicators.
- Assist in the analysis and presentation of strategic materials for key management and investor meetings.
- Work alongside Finance, Revenue Operations, Sales and Customer Success to develop processes in order to enhance performance and improve data reporting quality to generate greater insights.
- Improve and automate the existing suite of reports.
- Assist in creating accurate and timely forecasts & budgets.
We are looking for:
- Excellent academic credentials; educated to degree level
- Big 4 / consulting firm background as well as Finance experience in industry (preferably in FP&A or similar)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Commercial mindset and an ability to think strategically
- Strong system, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SaaS/technology companies would be an advantage
- Personal attributes
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Strength of character to enforce financial disciplines – does the right thing
- Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
- Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
- A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility
- Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job
- Excellent communicator with fluent English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!