Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a Recruiter, you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment process globally, with a focus in our EMEA Region.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the specific requirements and needs of the different teams within the organization. Advise them on best practices and the challenges/opportunities within the market.
- Candidate Sourcing: Utilize various channels, including job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and employee referrals, to identify potential candidates. Implement innovative sourcing techniques to attract passive candidates.
- Screening and Assessment: Conduct comprehensive candidate screenings and assessments to evaluate technical skills, cultural fit, and alignment with the company's values.
- Candidate Engagement: Create a positive candidate experience by maintaining regular communication throughout the recruitment process. Keep candidates informed about their status and provide timely feedback.
Connect, discuss career perspectives and find out what drives someone to be “In business for people"
- Employer Branding: Act as an ambassador for the company's brand, promoting a positive image to candidates and the external community. Engage in employer branding initiatives to enhance the company's reputation as an employer of choice.
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting, with a focus on IT, software development, engineering, ...
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment best practices, sourcing techniques, and applicant tracking systems (SmartRecruiter knowledge is a plus).
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love for working at Unit4
- You have a good sense of urgency and the ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing mindset,
- An interest/experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savvy and know how to digitally connect and excite others
- You are tech-savvy and know your way around systems, tools and applications
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Other European languages are a big advantage
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!