We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you will do
You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and control of Support Onboarding for Unit4 ERPx customers. You will need to provide a professional, efficient, and effective support service to Unit4 customers and partners in ensuring that they are able to smoothly start their Unit4 support experience. You will:
- Cooperate with PS Project Managers and Partners to identify functionality issues that are repetitive and could potentially affect the GO-Lives of Unit4 Customers
- Coordinate the Hotfix to ERPx core and Minor Release Process to make sure all Potential GO-Live blockers are addressed
- Work with Global Escalation Management and Product Service Management to prioritise workload and delivery of solutions
- Handle and take ownership of customer and project escalations of complicated issues and always keep customers, PS and partners updated of progress
- Work closely with Customer Success Management to maintain strong satisfaction of customers during GO-LIVE, and shortly after making sure customers are Informed of Community4U usage and Internal Cloud Processes
- Plan the necessary Support Trainings going forward based on new functionalities introduced related to ERPx and Industry Mesh
- Assist in projects related to introduction of new tooling to Support
- Cooperate with PS and Product Management on viable workarounds that are auditable and automated and work with customers to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Cooperate with PS and Product Management to develop solutions that can be applied in multiple customer environments
- Identify opportunities for service improvement, share feedback on process blockers and to raise these via the appropriate channels
- Comply with the Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company Business procedures, policies, and ISO standards
- Work in a team environment to help and assist colleagues
- Be responsible for your own personal development plan which must include both product/technical knowledge as well as soft skill development
- Train and mentor less experienced members of the team around product knowledge, skills and processes
- Report on all agreed metrics
- Thorough knowledge of Unit4 ERP or ERPx will be an asset
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service
- Exhibits good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team
- Strong Team Player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow
- Project Management Experience
- ITIL knowledge
- Previous experience of working within Corporate IT
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!