We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
What you will do
As an Application Support Consultant, you are the first point of contact for our customers on IT and Business Application related questions for our solutions. You will need to provide a professional, efficient, and effective support service to Unit4 customers in the resolution of support cases and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
- To progress each issue through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and R&D, as appropriate.
- Investigate, process and document application defects passed to the Application Support team.
- Be proactive in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and coordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with the investigation.
- Handle customer escalations, take ownership of complicated issues, and always keep customers updated on the progress.
- To comply with the Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company Business procedures, policies, and ISO standards.
- To investigate, document, and present to the Customer Services Team Leader process improvements that enhance the customer experience.
- To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- You will be responsible for your own personal development plan which must include both product/technical knowledge as well as soft skill development.
- To train and mentor less experienced members of the team around product knowledge, skills and processes.
- Work in a team environment to help and assist colleagues.
Qualifications and Knowledge Must have:
- Thorough knowledge on a given Unit4 ERP module - knowledge on other module(s) will be an asset
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service
- Exhibit good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team
- Strong Team Player
- Possess ability to work in a Dual Working Environment 2 Confidential and Proprietary
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow
- ITIL knowledge
- Previous experience of working within Corporate IT
An inquisitive individual who is organised, diligent, and possesses a good understanding of Unit4’s ERP product. You will be comfortable working with managers from across the business, looking for win-win outcomes. You will ideally enjoy working with support consultants and customers and get satisfaction from positive results.
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example, handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!