Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to help plan and implement our marketing and demand generation activities. For this role, you should have a basic understanding of marketing within a B2B environment and be keen to develop a career within demand generation. You should also be comfortable with analysing data and be able to interpret ROI and KPI metrics to help report on the marketing performance of your team. Hands-on experience of salesforce and marketing automation platforms is key. This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years relevant marketing experience.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns working closely within the UKI marketing team.
What you will do
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns working with key platforms Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo e.g. building lists, creating campaign tracking codes etc.
- Supporting the promotion, delivery and follow-up of virtual events and physical events (working with the Event team).
- Coordinate with the content teams ensure strong local execution of campaigns.
- Providing regular reports and key performance summaries.
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like campaign results, registration levels etc.
- Keep organised records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Support with information required for key presentations such as Quarterly Business Reviews.
- 1+ year proven work experience as a Marketing Executive/Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of marketing digital platforms and techniques –Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics & Power BI are preferred.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Based and eligible to work in UK
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Reading, United Kingdom
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!