Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
This position is responsible for working across applications and services within Unit4 CRM ecosystem (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Integrations to peripherical applications) to develop new functionality and innovative solutions to address product owner and project stakeholder requirements.
The techno functional consultant will work closely with the platform architect/TechLead to ensure technical designs and development address requirements in the most effective and secure manner for the overall Dynamics CRM ecosystem. The developer will be required to consider the current needs and architecture of the environment while reviewing future enhancement roadmaps and assessing core platform and/or application changes driven by version upgrades.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, configures, and customizes (when appropriate) Dynamics 365 Sales solution/ Power Apps applications and services to deliver new functionality and capabilities
- Assists with second level incident resolution, problem root cause analysis, and post change validation
- Provides on-call support when critical production issues occur
- Follows and improves architecture, design, technical documentation, and coding standards
- Responsible for reviewing, validating, and remediating all version and patch/Wave upgrades associated with assigned application and services
- Participates in and works with platform team to ensure proper quality assurance is completed related to unit, system integration, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Adapt and develop D365, PowerApps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI solutions.
- Maintaining Dynamics 365 Sales and developing custom plugins, workflow and actions and integration of Microsoft products and peripheral applications.
The position is in Jakarta and mostly carried out from 1.30 PM - 10.00 PM WIB to serve users in European time zone. The candidate might also need to work in shifts and in stand-by where applicable. After an initial induction period in the office, you may choose to work largely from home.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical foundation and knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Sales & Power platform
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development approaches
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies related directly or indirectly to the Dynamics 365 platform and seek guidance from Sr. Developers/Lead where necessary
- Experience of Dynamics 365 customization such as entity creation, business rules, processes
- Experience of working with Azure Devops, Github,
- Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans. Power Automate (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Administration Centre (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 licensing. (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with ITIL/DevOps
- Conducts solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues
- Flexibility to adjust development activities in support of the business needs
- Removes barrier to change
- 2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certification (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) or Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant) preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification recommended
- Good functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales solutions, integrations, Power Automate & Power-apps
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Verse, Data Analysis, Data Migration Tools (preferred)
- Experience in with Azure Devops, Github
- Experience in CI/CD and Provisioning tools (Azure Resource Manager, Azure Pipelines, etc)
- Knowledge of KingswaySoft SIS, Ringlead or any other SSIS/Data Tool would be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Ability to execute and prioritize several tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!