We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
People are at the heart of our organization and building an extraordinary culture is foundational to our success. To ensure that our people can focus on meaningful and inspiring work we are in the middle of People Success transformation. Transformation that is digitizing and automating our people processes to further enhance the employee experience and performance of our people.
Do you put people first and are you ready to make an impact?
We are looking for a HR Operations & ServiceNow Specialist to join our new Shared Service Center (SSC) in Portugal, Lisbon. As a People Services Specialist you deliver extraordinary people services to employees working at Unit4 all over the world. The other part of your job will be to act as the ServiceNow product owner in the People Services team. As the ServiceNow Specialist you will be the liaison between the People Services team and the ServiceNow IT team. You will report into the People Services Manager in the SSC in Lisbon.
- Provide resolution to requests and queries related with the employee’s journey (i.e. onboarding, perform & grow, compensation & benefits, leave).
- Coordinate with the in-country People Success Leaders and other stakeholders to resolve more complex requests and queries.
- Provide support and guidance to employees and managers on policies, processes, systems and tools.
- Manage Employee data and document administration ensuring accuracy and compliancy.
- Deliver a great employee experience with high levels of service, accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare reports to support the business in making people data driven decisions.
- Prepare and update People Services related process documentation.
- Be the expert in the team on ServiceNow and how to work with the system.
- Continuously look for further improvement of case management through ServiceNow.
- Capture new ServiceNow requirements and liaise to the ServiceNow IT team for prioritization, planning and development (agile development).
- Support and/or coordinate the testing of new ServiceNow functionality.
- Communicate new functionality to the People Services team.
Next to your day-to-day activities you will support the People Success transformation and are continuously looking to improve the People Experience with everything you do.
We’re looking for people with the attitude to learn and grow. Great people who want to be part of great teams. Someone who is excited to work in People Success (HR) and truly wants to create an extraordinary experience for our employees.
You have a degree in Human Resources or other relevant area.
You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and with ServiceNow
You want to positively impact our people’s experience with your passion for ServiceNow and case management
You can easily connect to colleagues in IT and in People Services and HR
You are sensitive to cultural differences working in an international environment.
You have strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
You have good knowledge of MS Office and, preferably, knowledge in an ERP or HCM system
You have attention to detail and can process high volumes of work at an exceptional standard.
You are process and system focused, with a passion for efficiency and simplification.
You take initiative and manage priorities.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!