We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) and their internal advocate, gathering and understanding feedback and data to improve their outcomes and the quality of their experience; Turn insights into action.
Deliver added value services through our offerings to increase product value and adoption
Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell through CSM qualified leads) in cooperation with your colleagues in sales.
Serve as the primary contact in the customer success organization to drive solutions for the customer that result in better risk management and retention.
Create and manage a customer success plan alongside the account manager and customer that delivers on their key programmatic milestones (The “why” behind their investment/engagement)
Be able to develop and provide virtual/in-person (semi-annual/quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customer team(s).
Ensure product ideas, needs and value drivers are known, captured and articulated to the wider Unit4 business community (product, R&D, Support, etc.)
Must have a passion and ability to build strong customer relationships that result in maintaining the book of business ARR (Retention), expanding the footprint of the customer within Unit4 (CSMQLs), understanding the goals and objectives of the customer and putting those plans to action and effectively tracking to realized value (success planning). This individual is adaptable, curious, seeks ownership and accountability, works collaboratively across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
German speaking - working remote on the German and Continental Europe market.
Accountable for churn management and retention motions across the region laddering to global business.
Responsible for oversight and utilization as it relates to the Success4U program
Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
Ability to lead through influence and trust
Experience in a similar customer centric role generating cloud software customer value
Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
Previous experience working within ERP, HCM and/or financial planning software industries is a plus.
Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
Availability to travel as necessary (up to 20%)
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a truly game-changing world-class next-generation solution in ERPx, built specifically for mid-market people-centric organizations
- Great career opportunities, earning potential and a range of market-leading benefits
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!