Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We're experiencing high growth across North America and are scaling our world-class Global Talent Acquisition team to further support our ambitious goals. As a result, we are hiring a Recruiter on a permanent basis, based remotely in the US.
As a Recruiter you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment process across North America.
- You will business partner with our hiring managers in order to develop a recruitment strategy to close vacancies with the best talent in the most time efficient manner
- Demonstrate creative & relentless sourcing skills to track down & engage the very best talent across North America.
- Develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented people to become a colleague at Unit4. You'll utilise LinkedIn Recruiter, internet searches, networking and proactive referral generation techniques
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates, knowing what drives someone to be “In business for people”.
- Work inside our ATS - SmartRecruiters in order to manage the recruiting process for all vacancies, ensuring processes are followed, feedback is captured and correct data is inputted throughout the lifecycle of a vacancy
- Work closely with our internal teams including; HR, Comp & Bens, Marketing etc
- Be the voice of Unit4 and image of the brand that creates a buzz and connects with our target audience.
We’re looking for people with the attitude to learn and grow. We are looking for great people who want to be part of great teams!
- Experience working as a full-lifecycle Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment
- A natural hunter for talent. You’ll be at your best when connecting with A-Players and building talent pools
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love for working at Unit4
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing mindset,
- An interest / experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and excite others
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and applications
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!