We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- You like to take over responsibility for the development of a multi-tier, object-oriented and innovative BI software?
- You like to gain experience in developing complex business software at scale using up-to-date cloud technologies?
- You look out for challenges to tackle together with your agile team?
- You search for a place, where life-long learning and personal development is part of the job?
- Working in an international environment sounds like a great experience to you?
Join us at Unit4 - one of the biggest European software companies. Experience a modern work environment with great colleagues and help us in serving our customers by developing our cloud-based, industry leading Financial Planning Solution.
- You will work closely together with a team of Software Engineers, Test Analysts and Product Owner to improve our products
- You will be working with a scaled agile development methodology based on SCRUM under the use of Azure DevOps
- You will stay up to date with development of prototypes and evaluation of new components and technologies
- You take over responsibility for quality with creation of automated tests and use of Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Nice to have: Experience in Java
- Enjoyment to learn new technologies and practices
- Self-driven, intrinsic motivated
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!