We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Lead a team of ~20 FTE responsible for maintenance of customer subscription data and generation of accurate, timely customer invoicing. The role reports into the Working Capital Director, who also managed AP and Collections teams. This is a Lisbon-based position with some flexibility to work from home, although on certain days in the week it will be necessary to be office based (currently Tues & Weds). The Lisbon office is a vibrant, growth centre within Unit4 and the new hire will be a key leader within this.
- Experience managing large teams (>10 people), including task allocation, performance management and career development
- Strong, proactive problem solver able to identify risks/issues, define and execute a plan of action and keep management informed
- Strong verbal and written communicator (English and Portuguese) able to articulate complex situations clearly and comfortable speaking to large groups, senior people and other teams in the Business
- Willingness to tackle technical/system/data topics and work closely with experts in Data, IT, Sales and Accounting
- 5+ years’ working closely with ERP systems
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance operations
- Previous experience working with CRM systems is a plus
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
•a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
•balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
•talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
•a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!