We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Service Consultancy Coordinator you will:
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls and e-mails from Internal staff and Customers are responded to their requests for action.
- Record all incidents, calls, requests and complaints received on the Service Desk incident management system.
- Provide initial incident assessment and support, resolving incidents as appropriate within the specified service level agreements.
- Monitor progress of incidents, providing the customer with feedback and updated information regarding progress towards resolution.
- Liaise with external partners and suppliers to ensure that Service Desk incidents are resolved effectively within agreed service level agreements.
- Produce regular statistical and other reports of incidents received and their resolutions as requested by the customer or other UNIT4 Business Software divisions.
- Assist with maintaining all Customer Service documentation and procedures.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge;
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- German on a business proficient level
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure;
- Previous experience of working with Corporate Performance Management software or any related business software is an advantage;
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and out of the box thinking is an advantage.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!