We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Customer Success Retention Manager will monitor all customer health surrounding risk and cancellations management.
- In the short term, this individual will manage the process of external customer cancellations, understanding the reasons and working to both mitigate risk of future cancellations as well as ensuring all processed cancellations are managed through to fulfillment alongside our cross-functional teams within finance and billing.
- This individual will have a strong understanding of the reasons that customers may choose to move away from a product/service or downsell a portion of their offering, in order to develop a strong retention program and motion to mitigate risk and get proactive around potential "win-back" motions we can enable the customer success management team.
- This individual will work closely with our finance, sales operations and billing teams as a part of our Customer Experience Transformation team.
- Understanding of customer retention programming and metrics including: Risk planning, review of churn reasons (understanding the "why" and reporting out on trends), retention motions e.g. win-back, etc. and metrics such as risk mitigated, net revenue retention, etc.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally to drive process and operational improvements.
- Desire to pull together trends and read out the reasons why customer stay (retention), increase their lifetime value (expand) and ultimately become champions (referenceable).
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!