We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Associate FP&A, you will be responsible for sharing your knowledge with our customers. You act as business partner and help our customers to improve their IT solutions and processes. The focus is on the successful implementation of the Unit4 Financial Planning & Analysis Software in customer projects.
Your projects will be across Europe, especially in the DACH and UK/I region. Due to covid-19 now mostly remote. You will learn a new software, prepare and execute workshops, train users, discuss planning and controlling processes with the customer and translate the results into a software-based solution. You will work in teams to solve everyday and extraordinary challenges.
You like spreadsheets? you will love FP&A!
- You are currently working as a Consultant implementing Business Software solutions since at least 3 years with strong knowledge of Services, Higher Education, Not for Profit or Public sector (not mandatory for the start as a junior).
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of financial planning business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficient, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You know your way around data, databases and SQL.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in German and English.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!