We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an ERP instructor you will research, script, record and maintain Unit4 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) e-learning material, primarily videos. Your audience will be made up of Unit4 customers, employees and partners.
You will be in contact with other important stakeholders such as, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Product Managers to gather information you need for your work.
You will be a member of University4U and work closely with the Professional Advisors, E-learning team (who edit our videos), LMS Administrator and Training Coordinator.
What you will do
- Develop (research, script, and record) video material for University4U’s training portfolio, according to the team’s guidelines and best practices
- Gain an expert knowledge of Unit4 ERPx
- Build and engage with a network of experts on various topics, for example, what training our audience requires, who has the expert knowledge you need, etc.
- Monitor product development for your areas and stay up to date with new product releases.
- Quality assure the team’s scripts and videos
- Follow up on feedback from course participants
- Stay up to date on tools and methods for online learning production
- Contribute to professional knowledge sharing
- Coach other SMEs that need to give workshops in specific areas
We ask for
- A Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- An intuitive understanding of business software
- Training skills/experience, preferably from the software as a service (SaaS) industry
- Excellent English, both and written and spoken
- Experience with e-learning platforms and use of video and image editing tools
- Previous Unit4 ERP experience, including technical areas (for example, use of Extension Kit and APIs) is preferred.
- Strong communication/dialogue skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and confident
- Creative when producing content and approaching new challenges
- Able to adjust content based on your audience
- Analytical and structured
- Team player who wants to make a difference
- Keen to reach out to teams/networks/individuals to gather information but knows when to rely on own intuition and strength
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!