We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
People are at the heart of our organization and building an extraordinary culture is foundational to our success. To ensure that our people can focus on meaningful and inspiring work we are in the middle of People Success (HR) transformation. In this transformation we are optimizing, digitizing and automating our people administration and payroll processes to further enhance the employee experience and performance of our people.
Do you put people first and are you ready to make an impact?
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our new People Services Center (SSC) in Portugal, Lisbon. As Payroll Specialist you must ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the monthly payroll data input and ensure timely delivery of the payroll documents and reports to our employees and finance colleagues.
Additionally, you will play an important part in our transformation to one global payroll provider. We aim to simplify our multi-country payroll landscape, automating the payroll processing with less manual steps. Payroll-related information is updated and handled once. The objective for our People Services team is to deliver extraordinary admin and payroll services to employees working at Unit4 all over the world.
You will report into the People Services Manager and work closely with regional People Success (HR) leaders, the global payroll manager and employees globally. You drive operational excellence, through technology, automation, and consistency across all regions.
- Provide monthly payroll data changes e.g., joiners/movers/leavers to the external payroll partner(s)
- Submit additional variable payroll input e.g., overtime, absences & leave data for the external payroll provider(s) to process
- Make sure all is done accurately, timely and completely
- Coordinate with the global payroll manager to make the payroll activities run smoothly
- Resolve requests and queries related with the employee journey (i.e., onboarding, perform & grow, compensation & benefits, leave).
- Coordinate with the in-country People Success Leaders and other stakeholders to solve complex requests and queries
- Provide support and guidance to employees and managers on policies, processes, systems and tools.
- Update People Services payroll-related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and contribute to the improvement of processes and systems
- Ensure that employee administration and payroll activities are in accordance with organization policies, agreed work details and compliancy
- Deliver great employee experience with high levels of service, accuracy, and timeliness.
Next to your day-to-day activities you will support the People Success Payroll transformation towards one global payroll provider and are continuously looking to improve the People Experience with everything you do.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!