We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The role offers excellent growth opportunities and will be a perfect fit for a results-driven, energetic, and hands-on sales professional. As a Source-to-Contract Executive your goal will be to develop new business across multiple sectors and markets in close collaboration with our General Manager and sales team.
- Generate new business opportunities across Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand with prospects qualifying, progressing, and closing software/service revenue opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within those markets.
- Manage the full life circle of sales from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- Support our GMand the sales team with client analyses
- Forecasting, budgeting, and sales planning for and with our CCO and the sales team.
- Various ad-hoc tasks within business development, sales, and marketing.
We are looking for a hard-working and resilient Source-to-Contract Executive. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the following traits:
- A Bachelor´s degree in a relevant field; a Master´s degree will be a plus
- Outgoing and persistent in prospect/customer interactions
- Focus on customer satisfaction/success
- Willingness and eagerness to learn with a positive attitude
- Strong communications skills in English – both written and verbally. Other languages will be a plus but not a requirement
- Experience and network within Sourcing, Procurement, Contract Management, Spend Analysis and/or Supply Chain Management, is an advantage but not essential
- Self starter
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!