We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
As an Intern Software Engineer you will support the Scrum team in delivering software based on user stories. You will contribute to the quality of the user stories focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software. You will be an active participant in daily stand-ups and interation planning meetings.
What you will do?
- You will support engineers in defining the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules.
- You will write the code and the unit tests for implementing the user stories, following the Test Driven Development methodology
- You will take part in planning and grooming sessions during sprints
- You will support engineers in delivering immediate fixes for urgent defects
- You have a student status
- You are smart and skilled
- You are fluent in English
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of programming languages C++, C# and SQL
- Ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions
- Paid internship
- An inspiring multicultural work environment and knowledge sharing atmosphere
- An opportunity to grow by participating in interesting projects
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace where you are valued for your input
- Multisport card
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!