We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology
- You work from a scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You can analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- Higher education within information technology;
- C#, .Net framework, SQL knowledge;
- The ability to analyze problem and implement solution using debugging toolset. Provide advice and mentoring to younger colleagues as well as take part in daily scrum activities
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Full remote work
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!