We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organisations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Bid Development Analyst role is a varied role that covers 3 aspects to enhance the bid function; research, production and reviewing content. This role will require you to be highly creative and innovative to produce meaningful data and findings that can be presented to a diverse audience.
This role will have a variety of progression opportunities available including Bid Operations or full Bid Management.
The Bid Development Analyst is a key person to assist in the research and presentation of key strategic opportunities globally. Working with the Bid Managers in the following areas.
1. Win Theme development – Research potential customers to establish their strategic objectives, needs and pains. Using customers own information sources (websites, published accounts, news articles, etc) understand and present the customers' needs and objectives with the Bid Manager to develop compelling solution win themes as part of an opportunity.
2. Production and Presentation – Working with the Bid Managers and the wider bid team, define how the final bid product will be created and delivered. This not only includes the standard responses but includes working with our internal marketing team to produce landing pages and our executives in the production of video messaging. You will be responsible for the design and creation of high quality digital content throughout the bid process to include assisting with the demonstrations through to contract award.
3. Proofreading- Reviewing the final content for completeness, whilst grammar and readability are crucial, it is important that we also are consistent with the ‘tone of voice’, demonstrating empathy with the customers requirement, ensuring that the Win Themes are evident and evidenced throughout. The proofing will be ongoing throughout the life of the bid and will require continuing feedback to be provided to the authors. You will also be responsible for adding exemplar responses will be stored and reused to feed into the bid content library.
- Graduate, 2:1 or above.
- Advanced level MS Office skills
- Research driven, to identify key details from large quantities of information.
- Creative to develop innovative ideas to present information.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate excellent digital / graphic skills.
- Additional European Languages would be desirable.
- Conduct in depth market research of target organisations to provide valuable insight to be presented back to key individuals. This includes reviewing of company webpages, news sites, articles accounts, LinkedIn etc
- Responsible for the digital content creation for the Bid function, this includes videos, landing pages, graphics, templates, etc
- Generate new creative ideas on how information can be presented as part of a tender submission
- Involvement of the formal tender reviews including proof reading and editing ensuring the highest quality of submissions
- Responsible for maintaining high level boiler plate content ensuring it is up to date and visually appealing. Through research and discussion with our product managers and solution consultants.
- Building relationships with individuals globally within Unit4 to source required information
Reading, United Kingdom
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!