We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for Junior .NET developers in any location in Poland to work fully remotely.
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology
- You work with a scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- C#, .Net framework, SQL knowledge;
- Experience with .NET, WebAPI, RESTfull applications;
- The ability to analyze problem and implement solution using debugging toolset;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts (SOLID)
- Public cloud knowledge (SaaS, IaaS, Paas, containers etc.)
- Basics of design patterns;
- Good command of English;
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- International work experience
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!