Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
It’s truly an exciting time to be joining the UKI Solution Consulting team as we continue our journey of growth with TA Associates and our industry award winning ERPx solution.
We are a close team and passionate about Solution Consulting and encourage individuals to grow, be curious and challenge the status quo. As we continue to build and develop a world class team there is a great opportunity for personal development, where you can really make your mark, bring in fresh ideas and help influence the future and the way we work. So if you are a genuine, like minded professional who is looking for a unique opportunity to really excel then it would be great to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity to join a modern state-of-the-art cloud company!
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Please note that this role is open to candidates with all levels of experience, and this is reflected in the flexibility of the existing range of job titles available for this role.
- Your role in Solution Consulting is to understand our customers’ business challenges and to accurately show how Unit4 solutions can solve these challenges
- To attain the best possible solution, you will spend time researching and discovering the customer’s challenges and goals
- You will understand the customer, and challenge them, and become their voice in the sales process
- Play a key part in the following: Discovery, ITTs, RFPs, Demo Prep, Demo Environments and Demos etc.
- You'll work closely with Professional Services to assist with handovers, help our new starters with their onboarding and work in partnership with our partner ecosystem
- You'll deliver public and customer webinars and on-site demonstrations, provide regular feedback to professional services and product management to help improve our solutions and how we deploy them.
- You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end goals
- You will become an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4 solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace
- Strong knowledge of Finance.
- Previous experience of Unit4 ERP would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multi-task, adapt, plan and influence
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize and focus.
- Create and articulate a solution vision to customers
- A strong team player with a desire to share and develop their skills
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Generous compensation package & benefits
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!