We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- You will be part of a Professional Services team with technical consultants delivering services to customers like customizations, integrations, conversions and migrations.
- You deliver services with our new tool Extension kit within Unit4 software products.
- You deliver integration services around our Web API:s within Unit4 software products.
- You deliver services with our old tools ACT and AG16 within Unit4 software products to existing customers.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in a similar function
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure
- Has good knowledge of SQL
- Has good knowledge of C#
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written) and local language basic level.
- You are independent and drive your work forward in an efficient way.
- You are business-oriented and communicative and will work closely with Unit4's customers.
- You thrive in a relationship-building role with several contact points.
- You have a good team spirit and spread positive energy around you.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!