Unit4 is a people centric organization and serious about the success of our customers. In order to support our Customer Success team, and the rest of the organization, in that journey we are looking for a seasoned Gainsight Administrator. As such, you are an integral contributor for the success of our customers and our customer success strategy. You will partner with leaders from all parts of the business, providing access to information and develop workflows to deliver on customer value. You are responsible for the administration, architecture, and governance of our Gainsight platform providing insight, process automation and support the efficiency of our Customer Success team a well as the setup, scalability and performance of the platform. In order to be successful you are able to translate business requirements into effective solutions, and spot new opportunities and system capabilities. Our Gainsight Administrator will be part of the Business Applications Team, working closely with Administrators and Developers of other critical business applications.
The Enterprise Architecture develops and executes on a long-range technology architectural roadmap to anticipate future business needs and maximize long-term technology investments. They deliver innovative architectural solutions for Unit4's organization partnering with senior leaders across the business to establish and maintain architecture standards and solutions which align to Unit4's strategic goals. They will investigate new and emerging technologies and partner with senior leaders to investigate strategic opportunities.
The Head of Architecture and Innovation will report directly into the CIO.
- Defining a full technical architectural and environment roadmap to ensure capacity and scalability. This will be obtained through having visibility and understanding of the entire technology landscape;
- Working with Key Technology Partners, business stakeholders, IT and PMO organizations to ensure the implementation of the roadmaps and standards;
- Ensuring systems are architected to be secure and resilient through the effective application of security and Business Continuity principles;
- Leading the definition and validation of architecture strategy, principles, standards, and framework;
- Communicating architecture and IT standards to all stakeholders and ensuring standards are published, updated, and adhered to;
- Liaising with key IT partners to quantify and communicate the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits, and opportunities of IT solutions from an Architecture perspective;
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of Architecture, IT Strategy, and technology innovation best practices and trends;
- Managing and maintaining the Service Architecture and catalog.
- Excellent planning skills in both tactical and strategic planning;
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills required;
- 10+ years of experience in systems architecture, solution design and solution implementation;
- 5+ years of experience working with Cloud and data capabilities;
- Strong communication skills in the English language, both written and verbal;
- Experience in process improvement and facilitation;
- Experience in AGILE and LEAN principles.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Reading, United Kingdom
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!