We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
You will join our small but competent Spend team, who is located at our office in Solbjerg. The entire Source-to-Contract team in Unit4 consists of 85 people across our offices in Denmark, USA, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, UAE and Germany. We are a market leader within Source-to-Contract, and we pride ourselves on being different from other SaaS-companies. We show this by always going the extra mile to support our clients’ business objectives all the way from sales to post-implementation support.
We are looking for an experienced Source-to-Contract Consultant, who can manage all aspects of Unit4’s internal and client-facing sourcing/spend projects. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and get unique insight into their procurement and sourcing projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Subject-matter expert for our Spend Analytics tool.
- Drive larger implementation projects, where you will be the project manager ensuring that Unit4’s Source-to-Contract (S2C) platform is well implemented, when new clients are signed.
- Building close relationships with a smaller number of clients through continuous Customer Success Management.
- Ad-hoc support of customers – primarily our Spend Analytics customers.
In the role as Source to Contract Consultant you are guaranteed:
- Ample opportunity for professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment.
- Unique opportunity to work closely with many different sourcing organizations worldwide.
- The possibility to act both as an expert consultant, who is brought in to assist your colleague with their clients when the complexity is above average, but also to build a close relationship with your own clients.
- Experience with finance, procurement, logistics, supply chain management and/or Business Intelligence would be advantageous, but not a requirement.
- Ideally Bachelor or Master’s degree within International Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Economics or similar.
- Have high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports.
- Be capable of comprehending complex solutions coupled with a strong analytical, structured & fact-based approach.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity.
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with clients.
- Be proactive and self-driven, able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives with varying timelines & priorities.
- Be persistent and have a ‘can do’ attitude and process-oriented track record.
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take. We offer exposure to different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!