We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Staffing Partner (Resource Manager), your primary responsibility is to support the success of our business through leveraging talent in the most efficient way possible, while balancing individual career aspirations and growth desires. You will balance multiple high-priority assignments while developing partnerships across the business to provide the highest level of customer service, ensure revenue, profit and growth goals are achieved through balancing optimum deployment of existing people and execution of robust fulfillment strategies. You will leverage your project management and people skills to promptly deliver high-quality staffing solutions.
- Solve for fulfillment challenges, risks and escalations by providing staffing options through collaboration with business and practice leadership teams
- Oversee the direction, fulfillment, and reporting of day-to-day staffing requests
- Analyze availability and account prioritization against near term pipeline to strategically place talent in the most effective roles (both for the business and the individual)
- Focus on employee skills and business priorities when assigning
- Deliver high quality staffing solutions promptly
- Use a data-driven approach to achieve goals
- Build strong partnership/network relationships across the business to provide the highest levels of service
- Effectively balance multiple high-priority assignments
- Efficiently pool staffing options from a global resource pool
- Contribute to reporting for utilization trends and forecasts
- Ensure new hires are equipped to make an impact on their projects by providing project-specific guidance/familiarization
- Have 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Have excellent organizational and planning, attention to detail and time management skills
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and drive for results.
- Strong communication skills
- Can build effective and collaborative working relationships with Senior level Delivery Leaders
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Project and Outlook.
- Language required - Fluent English (mandatory), Dutch, French or Nordic language is a plus
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!