We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Database Administrator for the Unit4 Cloud Operations department. As Database Administrator (DBA) you are responsible for the daily SQL management and maintenance for our customers and shared environments in our (Public) Cloud infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the daily management and monitoring of SQL infrastructure and make changes where necessary (running in Microsoft Azure and regular data centers)
- You will install, migrate and manage SQL Server database environments of customers in the in Unit4 cloud platform
- You will be responsible for backups process, performance tuning and optimization of database servers;
- You will ensure that the documentation is up-to-date and plays an active role in guiding and advising customers
- You will work in close interaction with Cloud team's in customer issues analysis, prioritization and resolution
- University degree
- Previous experience as Database Administrator
- Extended knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Azure SQL and Azure Managed SQL is nice to have
- Generic knowledge of Windows Server and Microsoft Azure environment
- MCSA SQL certification is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom of type of work: home office or Wrocław/Warsaw office
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid card
- Opportunity to work in an international department
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and culture
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!