We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage multiple implementation projects of our market-leading people-centric solutions. The successful candidate will preferably be based remotely in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. With regular travel required to our client's sites. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Unit4’s software implementations to meet the customer objectives and goals (mainly DACH region).
What you will do
- Managing the implementation of Unit4 software solutions into customer environments orchestrating the successful delivery of project engagements. Expected to drive projects to successful completion, achieving agreed delivery dates within budget, meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations.
- Strategically, the project manager seeks to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Develop the plan to manage and drive the Unit4 team, customer stakeholders and potentially other third parties to achieve the agreed goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- You will be responsible for managing scope, schedule and budget (revenue/costs/margin) and leverage the Unit4 delivery methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical resources.
- Leverage your management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to your team(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
- As a Project Manager you will provide project management expertise throughout the entire ERP Implementation project lifecycle.
- Your strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills enable you to keep all stakeholder satisfied and updated on the progress of the project.
- You will follow change control procedures, ensuring stakeholder agreement beforehand for any revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- You track project deliverables and communicate with customer sponsors to deliver on-time, within scope and on budget.
- Knowledge and experience managing complex software implementation projects
- PMI, Prince2 or equivalent project management qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills to a C-level audience focusing on demonstrating business value rather than technical solutions
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication to an audience with a variety of backgrounds
- German and English language skills essential & an additional language would be an advantage
- Ability to convey expert knowledge of business management systems, processes and best practices, with the ability to recite examples showing track record of success
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- You are passionate and skilled and will work closely with our consultants and clients to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!