We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
we are looking for a Dynamics technical lead, to be able to drive the technical aspects of our CRM (D365) implementation, you will be part of our CRM team
the role main responsibilities:
- Maintaining functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications.
- Supporting D365 CRM applications through maintenance, configurations, end-user guidance.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Business Process Owners to analyse, design and document the technical solution (Serving as a liaison between business and technology).
- Working closely within the technology team (developers) to shape the technical landscape of the assigned application processes and technology.
- Participant in the test cycle (design, review, execute) of the technical solution.
- Participant in the development cycle of the technical solution.
- Perform technical solutions assessment with in-depth knowledge on D365CS technologies and development practices
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with Dynamics 365 development and configuration skills.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE solutions & integrations & Power-apps
- Experience and working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (English)
- Possessed relevant Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM certification - this would be plus point. (As example)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!