We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around. Join us in our fight against the digital downgrade.
Our R&D team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for delivering high quality code and contributes to the design and architectural decisions of the Unit4 software. Do you want to be part of a scrum team and contribute to the quality of the user stories; focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and to be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You will define the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules
- You will write the code and the unit tests for implementing the user stories, following the Test Driven Development methodology
- You will be an integral part of the planning and grooming sessions during Sprints. Review user stories and propose testable and simple designs
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will deliver immediate fixes for urgent defects always analyzing the root cause of the defect and providing the most comprehensive fix
You're smart and skilled. You are responsible, self-motivated, and always driven to become better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for the customers
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of C#/.NET would be an asset
- Database experience will be a plus
- Experience with code refactoring
- Strong ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions;
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, including SCRUM and Test Driven Development;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards, unlimited paid Holidays and many more
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!