We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Help us create the next generation self-driving enterprise software.
Our Oslo based development teams is part of Unit4 Technical domain which has teams around Europe. We are looking for a creative and ambitious developer to help us fulfil our vision to deliver a cloud based multi-tenant ERP offering.
This vision is supported by an eco-system of cloud services that includes integration, data and identity platforms. To support our self-driving software, we are running innovative services that include our digital assistant Wanda and services that use machine learning.
We are a Microsoft partner and all our projects are cloud first and built with a microservice architecture. We embrace DevOps practices to continuously improve and deliver our offerings.
The teams also have a designated responsibility to pursue innovative ideas. Every year we are part of arranging the company wide Crazy Lab Days hackathon.
You should be an engineer by heart, creative, being able to communicate your ideas, have fun when programming and be a team player. You don’t need 15 years of experience, but you need the right attitude. We are engineers and architects with a diverse background, sharing a passion and drive for innovation and quality. We look for people that both complete and challenge us to reach our goals.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in software development
- Minimum 4 years higher education within information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience within software development
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral is essential in the position
- Previous experience from working within a multi-disciplinary team/project environment will be an advantage, especially if it is combined with knowledge and experience from agile software development
- Norwegian language skills is an advantage, but not a requirement to succeed in the position
Experience using one or more of the following technologies is an advantage:
- .NET and C#
- Microservice architectures
- Message based architectures
- DevOps practices
- Azure PaaS services and management
- Polyglot storage (SQL, Document Databases)
- Machine learning
- To be a part of the development of the best ERP solution in the world
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment
- High level of flexibility and independence where work/life balance is in focus
- Attractive pension and insurance packages with additional benefits such as company cabin and flexible work hours
- Youthful and social environment marked by enthusiasm and integrity
- Wide range of social activities and events organized by Unit4 Activity Club (i.e. skiing, cycling, golf, food and wine club)
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. That´s why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!