We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Associate IT Support Consultant you are the first point of contact for our customers on IT and Business Application related questions for our solutions.
What you will do:
- Process and solve cases incidents and service requests in a timely and qualitative way;
- Investigate, process and document application problems passed to the Application Support team;
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigations;
- Handle customer escalations, taking ownership of complicated issues and keep customers updated of progress at all times.
- Motivation to learn and explore
- Fluent English
- Problem solving skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Customer Focus
- Proficient Dutch/German
Nice to have powers:
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Knowledge of Unit4 ERP / Unit4 Business World / Agresso
- Knowledge of another language like: Swedish/Norwegian/French/Spanish/Portuguese
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!