We are in Business for People, empowering people in Higher Education with innovative software solutions. We’ve taken a new approach to delivering Student Management that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Unit4 Student Management (U4SM) is a next-generation student management system that combines the latest technology with 30 years’ experience working with education institutions. We have the best student management in the world, entirely cloud-based and easy to use and deploy.
We work with some of the most exciting institutions in Europe delivering real change to the student experience, making this a great time to get involved with U4SM as we continue to grow and innovate our product and our team.
As a project manager you will assume responsibility for delivery of the software in line with the contract agreement set out with the customer. You'll ensure that the project follows Unit4 SIS's methodologies and tool sets that we have developed over many years of experience in managing projects.
You will usually have a few projects running simultaneously.
- You are in charge of creating and managing an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and resourcing needs) for one or more projects
- You monitor and report progress / changes against the plan
- You drive the implementation of our solutions and strive for perfect projects. You are aware this cannot be done on your own, so with your enthusiasm, leadership, guidance and direction, entire teams can work at their best and develop themselves further.
- As a Project Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer.
- In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer.
- You have a degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- You have at least 5 years experience in Project Management
- You have at least 5 years experience of implementing enterprise software and SaaS systems
- You have experience of Higher Education
- You have some experience of contract issues, negotiation and consultancy services
- You have some experience as a vendor Project Manager
- You like to interact with your colleagues, and can inspire and enthuse
- You have excellent management skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You have clear independent judgement
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to frequent change
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4 SIS, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 SIS we invest in your personal and professional growth.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!