We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Azure Data Developer you design, build and oversee Unit4’s cloud computing strategy in Microsoft Azure. You will collaborate with business users, architects, engineers and developers to collect, transform and combine data from different sources into datasets for Unit4's internal reporting, analytics and integrations using the Microsoft Azure Data Platform.
What you will do
- Discuss requirements, designs, principles, deliverables, planning and priorities with Product Owner;
- Define, plan and execute epics, features and stories to deliver according to stakeholder expectations together with your Scrum Team;
- Give input and extend our Data Platform standards and framework;
- Define & Document business requirements, system mappings and patterns in a comprehensive manner by evaluating change requests, joining projects and reviewing existing patterns.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and experience in a similar function;
- Strong database developer of table structures, views and stored procedures;
- Good knowledge of Azure Data platform (Blob/Data Lake storage, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Data Factory and related monitoring);
- Understand source data collection & processing in different formats mainly for reporting and integrations;
- Organized, structured, to the point and capable of taking the lead to get things done;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Does not speak only from technology, but also from business process understanding and impact;
- Knowledge of Kimball, DataVault 2.0 and Data Bricks is preferred
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!