We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Due to growth, we are looking for a RFX Requirements Consultant to join our team to closely with Sales, Account Management and Solution Consulting. You will formulate winning 1st pass functional proposals for the customer, whilst taking ownership to support Executive Value Summaries. The role includes interpreting customer requirements in conjunction with Sales and Solution Consulting and is responsible for working directly with Bid Managers on the successful delivery of an end to end RFX Proposal
- Proven capability in delivering winning, end to end RFX’s within North America
- Experience of solutions, financial, commercial and legal contributors in achieving the bid win.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in solutions and services and experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery.
- Able to provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, and solution design.
- Can manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential.
- Manage RFX responses using bid automation tools (RFPIO)
- Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, pre-sales, professional services, commercial and legal
- Contribute to the Executive Summary and aligning our proposal to customer objectives
- Attend customer facing bid presentations where necessary
- Support and maintain a standard RFX Template for customer opportunities
- Takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed
- Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information to achieve collective objectives.
- Good people management skills. Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development. Good self management. Takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks, showing resilience in the face of challenges and looks for ways to beat previous standards.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Medical, Dental, Vision & HSA coverage. DPSP / RRSP Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!