We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our job in Solution Consulting is to understand our customers’ business challenges and to accurately show how Unit4 solutions can solve these challenges. To attain the best possible solution, you will spend time researching and discovering the customer’s challenges and goals.
- You will understand the customer, and challenge them, and become their voice in the sales process.
- You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end goals.
- You are a trusted advisor who will naturally lead our customers and colleagues; you adapt, plan and mobilise people.
- You will be an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace.
- You love technology and you are driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Your expertise is what sets you apart from other roles in sales, customers will trust your advice and Unit4 professional services will believe in the vision you create for customers during the bid stages.
- The role will join and support the Nordics region and, as part of a global team, support all regions of the business on all FP&A solution consulting requirements from RFPs through to custom demo builds, through to demo delivery and presentations.
- FP&A / CPM / BPM / EPM presales / solution consulting / consulting experience.
- Fluent Business level local languages and good English
- Technical FP&A / CPM / BPM / EPM experience and capabilities to model based on business requirements.
- You have a proven ability to create and deliver engaging solutions supported by excellent presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- You are an excellent communicator, have a good sense of humour and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You have the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience or understanding of the wider Unit4 offerings is desirable, but not essential.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks, including uncapped time off!
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!