We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
This is an exciting time to join Unit4 and as part of our expansion we have multiple open vacancies within the UKI Solution Consulting team and would welcome interest from candidates with all levels of experience.
- Your role in Solution Consulting is to understand our customers’ business challenges and articulate how these can be solved.
- To attain the best possible solution, you will spend time understanding, through discovery the customer’s challenges and goals
- You will understand the customer, challenge them, and become their voice in the sales process.
- Play a key part in the following: Discovery, RFPs, ITTs, Demo Prep, Demo Environments and Demos etc.
- You'll work closely with Professional Services to assist with handovers, help our new starters with their onboarding and work in partnership with our partner ecosystem
- You'll deliver customer webinars and on-site demonstrations and provide regular feedback to professional services and product management to help improve our solutions and how we deploy them.
- You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end goals
- You will become an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4 solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace
- Experience working with an ERP Solution, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding and experience of working with financial modules within ERP is essential
- Product knowledge of Unit4 solutions, particularly Unit4 ERP, would be a bonus
- Fluent in English
- You are a trusted advisor who will naturally lead our customers and colleagues; you adapt, plan and mobilise people
- You are technology driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers
- Your integrity and expertise is what sets you apart, customers will trust your advice and Unit4 professional services will believe in the vision you create for customers during the bid stages
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Generous compensation package & benefits
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!