Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Write engaging content targeting procurement professionals
- Produce content, primarily for web but may also include other formats
- Support the web content team
- Assist in development of website pages, landing pages, campaign workflows, e-newsletters, and other digital communications alongside content and design teams.
- Assist in organizing webinars, round-tables and online trainings
- Support content distribution through various digital channels
- Monitor and track performance of of content and campaigns across digital channels and contribute to optimize SEO and SEM
- Understand market space and buyer journeys
- Contribute to our marketing growth hacking initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or related field from a B2B market
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Proven experience in communication, CMS/CRM systems or other related functions
- Familiar with technologies like Marketo, HubSpot, Web CMS or similar technologies
- Excellent English writing skills
- SEO experience
Join Unit4/Scanmarket and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the Procurement/ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!